Author Topic: SOS Organization Script?  (Read 2083 times)

Offline TheosiboTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
SOS Organization Script?
« on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »
I beg your forgiveness if I'm posting this question in the wrong place, but it seemed most appropriate when viewing all the different forums.

My question is this: Is there a script out there somewhere that organizes SOS' into packs by area?  I'm almost POSITIVE I've seen this somewhere, but searches net me no results on either this site, nor the hippo site.  I have around 250 sos' and I can't carry them all at once.  I'd love to be able to grab a pack of say.. NW CORNER OF TEH MAP sos' and just fish that area for a few hours.  Then move onto W, then SW, then N, then Central, then South, etc,  etc.

Halp?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: SOS Organization Script?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 11:50:29 AM »
Have you tried SOS Master from KalInEx at EasyUO?  Great one, my personal favorite script.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TheosiboTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: SOS Organization Script?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 08:03:37 PM »
I THINK so,

That's the one that shows a map and auto boats you to the fish em up site?  I use that, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.  It is teh awesum, I know.  But I need something that will Take Sos' and toss em in chests 1-8 depending on what section of the world map they are in.

Ah well.  I think I've figured out an idea for my first script EVAR.  My guild is always dropping off sos' in a guild chest at my house.  And I'm sick of dragging them one at a time from the guild chest to my pack, and then from my pack to my chest where I store my sos'.

Simple concept that ought to be accomplishable by a noob scripter?

Thoughts?

EDIT: After looking up the EUO thread on KalInEx's sos master.  I kick myself in the ass.  It's a good thing my knee is double jointed cuz I do this a lot.  I see it DOES do exactly what I want it to do.  I'm still going to write a simple script to pick up all sos' in one container and toss em into my pack, and then from my pack into another container.  Dragging and Dropping 50 times is not my idea of fun.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 08:06:53 PM by Theosibo »

Tags: