Author Topic: Question about Menu's & the info in them... Can you copy info to clipboard?  (Read 2107 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
If I used Event property on the items in a box and then displayed the corresponding #property strings for each item all in one big list menu...   Is it possible to copy that info directly out of the list menu to the clipboard?   Ultimately I'd be producing a txt file out of the information but instead of using UOA's vender agent to do it I was wondering if copying out of a menu was possible?    I know I could execute and write info to a file but it's been awhile since I've played with that stuff and didn't know if a simple copy/paste would do it?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
If I used Event property on the items in a box and then displayed the corresponding #property strings for each item all in one big list menu...   Is it possible to copy that info directly out of the list menu to the clipboard?   Ultimately I'd be producing a txt file out of the information but instead of using UOA's vender agent to do it I was wondering if copying out of a menu was possible?    I know I could execute and write info to a file but it's been awhile since I've played with that stuff and didn't know if a simple copy/paste would do it?

If euo has a function to Clipboard.Set(TexT).
Else you could do as followed :

Write a Service in C# (or other languange) wich checks for a file your euo client writes. If the File exist, read out the content and use Clipboard.SetText(String Text). After successfully setting Text to Clipboard, delete the file.

Should be very easy .-)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Be easier just to export to a text file. I think Roadkill had a writefast dos array that would write multiple lines at once.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ah.. ok thx for the info.   Ultimately I'm trying to use the old program SWarmorCalc again put in piles of Legendary / Major Artifacts into the executable.   The part that takes a wee bit of time is changing the txt file of the armor pieces so that it includes versions of each piece that are adjusted appropriately AS IF you enhanced with Barbed / Horned etc...    So the goal is to be able to use EUO to read through the properties of ARMOR in a chest and write a text file which would basically contain multiple versions of each given piece adjusted correctly for special materials.   The more options I plug into SWarmorCalc the better the chances that craziness pops out....   The Wheel Turns....   What once was will be again....\

I used to use SWarmorCalc exclusively before imbuing came out and now with the crazy Arty's it's worth using again.

Tags: