Author Topic: Greetings from Chesapeake!  (Read 1754 times)

Offline opeth0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • opeth0 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings from Chesapeake!
« on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:29 AM »
Hello! My name is Strength... some of you from Chessy may know me. I've been playing UO for about 10 years now, 7 or 8 of which have been on Chesapeake. I'm located in Arizona (Tucson to be exact). I started playing Chesapeake because I felt the west coast servers at the time were rather boring, and have not looked back since. I have some scripting experience... but due to a hard drive failure last year I lost ALL the interesting scripts I've written ): I'm returning to UO after a forced (financial) break of about six months and hope to get back into the swing of things ASAP!

Look forward to contributing to the site soon!

-Str

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Greetings from Chesapeake!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:40 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Hope you are able to resurrect some of those scripts!  Glad things are staring to look up for ya. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:41:47 AM »
welcome to the site
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »
Welcome to the site Opeth.  Any chance you used to play sonoma with me back a year ago?

Tags: