• Reputation Power: 0
  • newbielove has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HIHI
« on: December 25, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »
Hello!!

I'm new here,Newbielove's the name, but have used other sites for easyuo and found that I love the program!!

A little about myself and my toons.  I play primarily on the Balhe shard, and typically I play mage/spellweavers.  I have started to venture into different character templates, my most recent being a chiv/bushido/sword (any help with a template would be awesome as I'm kinda newish to that style and would love to learn to pk!)

Thanks for sharing your knowledge everyone :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:36:47 PM by newbielove »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HIHI
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 04:43:36 PM »
Hello!!

I'm new here,Newbielove's the name, but have used other sites for easyuo and found that I love the program!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge everyone :)

We will be more then happy to share all our knowledge with you, but first we ask one thing....post up a proper intro..one that took more then a "little" time and thought...give us some info...osi, freeshard, type of char you play, what type of scripts you looking for...you know...make it interesting!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline biggoodjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • biggoodjohn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »
Hello!!

I'm new here,Newbielove's the name, but have used other sites for easyuo and found that I love the program!!

A little about myself and my toons.  I play primarily on the Balhe shard, and typically I play mage/spellweavers.  I have started to venture into different character templates, my most recent being a chiv/bushido/sword (any help with a template would be awesome as I'm kinda newish to that style and would love to learn to pk!)

Wow!  That's earth shattering!!!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
Welcome to the site.  You will find a template section in the forums.  Post up your template and questions.  You will find folks respond really well especially when your posting and sharing knowledge.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »
Hello!!

Wow!  That's earth shattering!!!

ROFL QFT +1
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: