Author Topic: Calling a script s7 bod filler...  (Read 3686 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Calling a script s7 bod filler...
« on: December 04, 2009, 06:18:54 AM »
Okay after much thought about this and making my own to get and fill I am taking the advise to just use s7's bod filler and call it from an auto script I write.  Here we have the call that I will use in my script...

Code: [Select]
call s7BODFiller.euo <ID of BOD to fill> <ID of secure container> <#true/#false freeshard>
Now, I think my script will be set up something like this...

Code: [Select]
gosub getbod ;recalls to bod rune ect gets bod...
gosub checkbod ;this will check if its large or not...
call s7BODFiller.euo %BodID %secure #false ;first is this correct?  More questions later

Now my questions on the call sub, is that line correct?  Assuming that I do set %BodID and set %Secure somewhere.

Second, I can include turnin with a sub bodfilled and make a setting #true then an if statement in gosub getbod....

This should be fairly straight forward script, Im gonna get started on this because we have a lot of PoF we need. 

Yes I know all the setup was not included in the little bit of code I posted, this is for an example for my current questions.

Now my main concern is the ID of the bod, is this the general item ID?  Or the other ID?  If so, how do I get the actual item id?
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Calling a script s7 bod filler...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 06:36:17 AM »
I know nothing of bods....

getting an id however, is easy.

First find the type of the item your looking for. Usually a 2 - 3 letter code. Once that's found, then find the ID of the one you found.

finditem XYZ , G_12 ; thats Ground within 12 tiles, also Container can be used, or leave it blank
if #findCnt > 0 ; found at least one
  set %THISONE #findID
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 06:44:35 AM »
Okay so pretty much the same thing as choosing a resource container for a crafting script, cept not a container, right?
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 06:56:13 AM »
Yeah, anything works the same way....

Know the TYPE of the item
Search for that TYPE of item in a given area (or leave the area off to search everywhere visible)
If that TYPE of item is found, then get it's ID
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 06:58:27 AM »
Okay then, gonna get started on this soon.
Coragin

My Facebook

Tags: