Author Topic: Re: new member introduction  (Read 3373 times)

Offline ineedhelpTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ineedhelp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: new member introduction
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »
Hellow to all.
 Ive been playing off and on since like 00? i wanna say?... i used to run around on my dads characters gathering leather, lumberjacking, and maybe occasionally killin something.. one could say i did all of his dirty work. too bad he couldnt find this program! I am 19 years old. Along with playin UO i like to hunt, fish, skate and snowboard, and play guitar.
     I play on Atlantic, moved here about 3 months ago from great lakes because i loggeed on after a break of a year or so, and the shard had completely died, and i had somehow lost my house. 8(  .. I completely restarted, and am now working many skills. i have 1 fencer/poison/chiv (awesome!) 1 Bushido/parry (even better)! 1 tamer, 1 mage/arcanist, and a tailor. all but the warriors are still work in progress. Since i've come to atlantic i have discovered many great, and honorable people to play with, along with some not so great and unhonorable people.. i must say i liked UO alot more back when there wasnt all of this fancy jazz. now pvp is pretty much all about who has the better gear, which is bad news for me as i am broke.. 8|

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »
Hellow to all.
 Ive been playing off and on since like 00? i wanna say?... i used to run around on my dads characters gathering leather, lumberjacking, and maybe occasionally killin something.. one could say i did all of his dirty work. too bad he couldnt find this program! I am 19 years old. Along with playin UO i like to hunt, fish, skate and snowboard, and play guitar.
     I play on Atlantic, moved here about 3 months ago from great lakes because i loggeed on after a break of a year or so, and the shard had completely died, and i had somehow lost my house. 8(  .. I completely restarted, and am now working many skills. i have 1 fencer/poison/chiv (awesome!) 1 Bushido/parry (even better)! 1 tamer, 1 mage/arcanist, and a tailor. all but the warriors are still work in progress. Since i've come to atlantic i have discovered many great, and honorable people to play with, along with some not so great and unhonorable people.. i must say i liked UO alot more back when there wasnt all of this fancy jazz. now pvp is pretty much all about who has the better gear, which is bad news for me as i am broke.. 8|
ineedhelp,

I am almost lost for words on what to say to you right now.  I feel your sign on name is very appropriate!

My friend... Without being too harsh I will say that you are completely in the wrong place posting this and that you need to start a "New Topic".  You just posted in another members introduction.  Please create you "OWN".  I will let the others speak their magic here. 

Good Luck!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:03:41 PM »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 01:08:30 PM »
Post split into its own topic. - try to look where you post in the future.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:10:57 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 10:57:10 AM »
Welcome to the community

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 11:29:58 AM »
Hello and Welcome...

Offline jpurc14

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jpurc14 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
posting error
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »
Lol, i made the same mistake  8) lesson learned.   ;)
Peace be with you!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 05:51:03 AM »
Welcome to the site.

Although I completely disagree with you.  In my opinion PvP is more balanced now then it has been in years.  Now anyone with an imbuer can imbue up armor and weapons to match the best PvPers suit.  It totally took away the "only the rich and elite" have the best suits.

Just my opinion though.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ineedhelpTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ineedhelp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »
what about those without imbuers?? im too broke to buy ingreds, and dont have SA yet to farm ingredients. i guess im outta luck for now hehe

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
what about those without imbuers?? im too broke to buy ingreds, and dont have SA yet to farm ingredients. i guess im outta luck for now hehe

Not having SA or being able to afford it is a viable excuse. 

Being too broke ingame to buy ingredients is NOT a viable excuse.  There are just way too many ways to get yourself up and running in this game.

Tags: