Author Topic: Rares !!  (Read 2124 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Rares !!
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:14:56 PM »
Is lava rock a rare? and does anyone have any besides me?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Rares !!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:36:07 PM »
Not pumice?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 04:33:12 PM »
Is lava rock a rare? and does anyone have any besides me?

Lava Rock is not Rare -- it can be obtained as a Random Fishing Item using a special Fishing Rod in the Abyss or other Lava Pools...Lava Rocks can be recovered from Cracked Lava Rocks when it is cut open by using an axe. There is a chance for the lava rock to spawn in abyssal color. They give 500 Clean Up Britannia.  You can get a cool looking Geode by splitting it.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »
Thank you for the info Oracle. I found a lava rock on an account that i had not turned on in about 2 years and was wondering where it came from and how I got it. It got reactivated when return to brittania was turned on and I was checking it out. But am kind of confused how it got on my toon when the fishing quests have not been active for two years? Maybe it was something else before and when they activated the new fishing items it got transformed???

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »
Time must fly for you, as it does me.  It has been almost 2 years since the High Seas Booster was released.  That is the only time tht I have seen Lava Rocks...perhaps a friend gave it to you, got it in an IDOC...they aren't too rare.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: