Author Topic: Do professional fisher quests or...?  (Read 2068 times)

Offline floofpunkittenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Do professional fisher quests or...?
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:35:08 AM »
They seems like such a waste of time. Should I just buy the 120 powerscroll so i can focus on fishing up asos and pearls, or do the quests?
Thanks!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Do professional fisher quests or...?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 04:41:43 AM »
*12x waits patiently for an answer because he's been wondering the same thing ever since buying and not playing High Seas*
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 04:56:53 AM »
If you are looking to enjoy the high seas pack do the quest but it will take alot of your time (lots of fishing and crabing can be scripted but their is not a public script for doing the quests) to get to 120. If you are impatient and want to get the 120 and get onto something else you prefer doing go ahead and buy the 120.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:55:07 AM by Masscre »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 07:05:15 AM »
I fish for 3 month straight to get all the resources and did the quest.    few of us done it the get the new monster,  ( glass and bait)  after we have kills enough to get a full suit, we quite since it was pointless.    Now my 120 skill it use to gather ASOS.    For me 100 or 120, have no impact on fishing.

If you are looking to enjoy the high seas pack do the quest but it will take alot of your time (lots of fishing and crabing can be scripted but their is not a public script for doing the quests) to get to 120. If you are impatient and what to get the 120 and get onto something else you prefer doing go ahead and buy the 120.
Masscre is correct, you  will need do this by manually, long and boring or write your own.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »
The the average price of a 120 scroll is very affordable.   Doing the quests is slow and boring and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: