Author Topic: How do you know not to use uoassist or razor with a script  (Read 3051 times)

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
How do you know not to use uoassist or razor with a script
« on: January 19, 2016, 12:23:29 PM »
So I have seen a few script that says do not use uoassist or razor with the script. How does someone know that you can not use it with that script or what should I look for in the scripts because some of the scripts I use mess up from time to time and crashes my client. Could it be due to the fact I'm using razor and or uoassist while running it or is there a different reason

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: How do you know not to use uoassist or razor with a script
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »
I think the only time you need to worry about it is when the script author specifically says it. I have used both with EUO more times than I can count with no issues. There are a few rare times when one of those may interfere with a specific script so the author will notify people when necessary. I am sure TM or some of the others may be able to explain it a bit more precise.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 03:56:45 PM »
ok thank you yeah some of TM's script I have seen him say don't use them and I think some of Twinkle McNugget's scripts are the same way and I know a few older ones on easyuo.com say not to use it. I am wondering if it is due to it calling so many scripts into one

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 08:49:52 AM »
I have use lot of build from diferent author and the list of build that dont use UOA and Razar is short.  The key word is movement.  By deault UOA and razor have key assign to home/end/delete.   I can't explain why buy the movement use those key to move the toons.   IE  Victor sheep farming can't work with UOA.   I have see a hand full of build that requird the basic load.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 09:38:25 AM »
ok thank you yeah some of TM's script I have seen him say don't use them and I think some of Twinkle McNugget's scripts are the same way and I know a few older ones on easyuo.com say not to use it. I am wondering if it is due to it calling so many scripts into one

Since easyuo toys with the memory of uo client and third party tools do as well, they could be an issue when 2 tools access on same part on memory. Like you read gold and the client gets from razor but with some delay and checkups.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 03:00:31 PM »
ok thank very much for the explanations I really apprieciate

Tags: