Author Topic: New item at UO codes for those that enhance !!  (Read 5380 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New item at UO codes for those that enhance !!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »
I was on an extended UO vacation when you were still able to imbue them, stinks I missed out on that. 

Have never been able to enhance one though as far as I can remember.  You've always got the "always possesses a special material" message.  Having 60ssi on a heavy without needing any on your suit would be quite insane!

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 02:53:05 AM »
Thats good for normal suits I still would not use it on woodland 1/7 to get HCI 5%.  All mats for woodland imbuing is so easy to get except relic fragments  and I need 4 of them per piece.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 10:08:15 AM »
Now that my mage and tamer suits are complete thanks to the tool, I plan on using the rest of the charges on it and the second one I bought for redoing my woodland sampire suit. 

I went with a second rate suit the first time around because I didn't feel like spending huge amounts of money trying to get the perfect 6 mod pieces that I would have liked to have.  My thought is even if I only get one of the 4 pieces to enhance with HCI per tool that I buy (Keep finding them for 20m each btw), A total of 100m for the completed suit is well worth it in comparison to what it would cost to keep imbuing and breaking the amount that I was.

Being able to add 32+ LMC on top of the 30+ MI, SI, and 25 HPI on the suit will allow me to completely turn into a chain AI bomber.  I personally think this is well worth the cost of the tools. ;)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »
I got ahold of three of these tools for less than 15 mil each :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 06:15:15 PM »
I paid 12.8M for a 10 Charge Forged Metal of Artifacts on Sonoma. One would think that the price would be equivalent to the cost of a legacy token being that they both cost the same ($9.99) over at uogamecodes.com. Somewhere in the range of 12-18M.

People are gouging when asking for 20M or 30M.

I'll definitely snatch up a few more if I come across any that are priced reasonably.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »
I definitely wouldn't pay more than 20 mil per.  Figured at a gold/cash exchange rate of 50c per mil, it's well worth the price.

Just wish I could find some for the prices you folks are getting a hold of them for. :)

Tags: