Author Topic: Help needed with treasure map donator  (Read 3267 times)

Offline luv2luvlongTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Help needed with treasure map donator
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:51:43 AM »
fixed most of the probs
download working version  in next reply

peace
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 11:02:47 AM by luv2luvlong »
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed with treasure map donator
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 03:43:33 PM »
Here is my very first totaly mad from scratch script that actually works.

Unfortunately I have run out of maps (till I go fishing again).

Instructions
1. manually (I use RKsUltraorganizer) load your pack with as many Tmaps as you can carry and recall to library.
2. start script
3. wait for script to finish
4. leave feedback

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
l2lstmapdonatorV1a.txt
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:53:11 AM by luv2luvlong »
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »
You could look at C2's Donateamatic.  It would be very easy to add pull from secure and recall sub to what you got now.  One time I thought about something to donate maps but when I looked at the numbers figured I would just buy the glasses if I really wanted them bad.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 03:39:56 AM »
You could look at C2's Donateamatic.  It would be very easy to add pull from secure and recall sub to what you got now.  One time I thought about something to donate maps but when I looked at the numbers figured I would just buy the glasses if I really wanted them bad.

Thinking about doing the reload recall thingy. However I really don't hink its needed for this application.
1. tmaps don't drop that often. ( I burned through my collection of 200 in 20 minutes and the only reason it took that long is I was doing small batches for testing.)
2. Its really not that hard to load up tmaps for a quick donate trip. ( I highly recomend RKsUltraorganizer found here
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6521&highlight= )

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 04:35:03 AM »
For a steady supply of level 1 through 3 treasure maps you should work the Dark Guardian room in Doom. There is a 100% drop rate on tmaps there plus other good loot for farming.

Samp is an easy farming method for these guys because you're immune to the poison in the room when they pop. Undead Slayer, EoO, Honor and you can pretty much two-hit kill each then barely have enough time to loot them (if by hand) before the door locks and they pop again.

Also, the more chars you have down there the more that will spawn so secondary accounts or a friend will increase your yield greatly!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 05:48:36 AM »
For a steady supply of level 1 through 3 treasure maps you should work the Dark Guardian room in Doom. There is a 100% drop rate on tmaps there plus other good loot for farming.

Samp is an easy farming method for these guys because you're immune to the poison in the room when they pop. Undead Slayer, EoO, Honor and you can pretty much two-hit kill each then barely have enough time to loot them (if by hand) before the door locks and they pop again.

Also, the more chars you have down there the more that will spawn so secondary accounts or a friend will increase your yield greatly!

X

thxs for the info will definately check it out

as for the looting by hand, you made me laugh sooooooo hard

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »
Hehe well, you have PLENTY of time between if you DON'T loot by hand ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: