Author Topic: Troubleshooting Ongoing Lockup Issue - 3DO benchmarks  (Read 6171 times)

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Troubleshooting Ongoing Lockup Issue - 3DO benchmarks
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »
I love to overclock but like Mass said make sure you are 100% familiar with everything and I mean everything that your changing.  Know what it causes and why you are making the change.  Also be sure to really understand the limits of your hardware.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Troubleshooting Ongoing Lockup Issue - 3DO benchmarks
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »
Post - Post Script.

The clown support tech from ASUS didn't know their bios well enough and gave me the wrong feild to enter the memory core voltage.  With the right timings the system ran well yesterday for a while, then crashed again.

I called the memory manufacturer and their tech support was able to give me the correct feilds for entering the memory voltage parameters. 

Hopefully this thread is dead now. :)
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: