Author Topic: New here!  (Read 2004 times)

Offline tineranTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tineran has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New here!
« on: August 20, 2014, 06:31:25 AM »
Hello everyone ;)

My name is tineran and I've been playing uo for 10+ years. I mainly enjoy crafting and PVM. My favorite char is a necro tamer and I currently play on a free shard. I just recently started doing bods and I'm so addicted hehe  ;D I would love to join this community and maybe help test, learn, and acquire some new scripts. Seems like an awesome community here and I think it's a great idea for the introduction. I know people put a lot of time into their scripts and I appreciate that. THANK YOU :) Well that's about it.. Thanks for everyone's time and hope you have a great day :)  Cya

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New here!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 06:35:43 AM »
Hey :) What is the necro tamer template you run with and why is it your favorite? What freeshard you play on and what's good about it?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:41:54 AM »
The necro tamer template I use is

110 taming
110 animal lore
100 ss
100 necro
100 magery
100 eval
100 med

I play on Demise and we can switch out skills using a soulstone when you need to.. sometimes I switch out med for spell weaving when we do spawns.  I love the necro tamer because its very versatile.. can pretty much do anything solo when your friends aren't around to play with and its great with group play too.  I really enjoy playing on Demise because I also play with my two brothers :)  and the people on the server are great!  I've met a lot of new friends and really enjoying myself :)  They also have frequent events, updates, and the server has a high population.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:01:40 PM »
Alright first off I'm sorry for posting again before I get a response :(  I've been checking and refreshing the site religiously since my introduction.. I just want you guys to know that I'm not giving up that easily! Again, I'm not trying to be annoying or troll, just want you guys to understand that I would be honored to be a part of this community.  Thank you for your time.

Tineran.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 03:13:30 PM »
Hey Tineran. Interesting template. I'm sure someone will come along and unrestrict you  8)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »
Thank you pearls  :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: