Author Topic: Good Afternoon  (Read 1789 times)

Offline supercub013Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • supercub013 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good Afternoon
« on: November 17, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,
I've been playing since late 90's on and off, this game keeps pulling me back in. I'm very new to scripting, disabled vet so I got a lot more free time on my hands. I play currently on a custom free shard and am having a lot of fun with it. I have been learning a lot about scripting lately and am using UO Steam, I'm open to any suggestions on switching programs etc. I joined the community to expand my knowledge with both the game(I've been away for a few years) as well as scripting in general. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you all.

V/R
Supercub013

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Good Afternoon
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
Where did you come up with your name?  I used to fly those.. ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline supercub013Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • supercub013 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 08:51:15 AM »
My first flight lesson many years ago was in one, lol. It was a lot of fun. Then strangely enough inspired me to become a paratrooper in the military. I lived in the country when I was younger and the man next door was a stunt pilot who also built plans. So I took a summer to work for him and in payment he gave me lessons.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 01:55:37 PM »
Welcome!

Glad to have you as a member of the community!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: