Author Topic: Camron is here  (Read 2238 times)

Offline camronTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • camron has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Camron is here
« on: August 25, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
Hi My name is camron, I play uo can i have some free stuff?

IM just joking, As stated my name is camron, ive plaied uo since aos, alot of things have changed. I only used scripts for skills, but now everyone is using scripts to pvp, hence why im joinin this site to aquire pvp scripts. I figure you cant fight fire unless you have fire , so im hoping you guys hook me up with gasoline because im ready to set this game on fire with you help :) Also since this has to be a good intro, i cry when it rains, and i like walking on a sandy beach in the midst of a sun set :) LOL

Post Merge: August 25, 2009, 07:17:32 AM
Also since trail your going to read this might as well give an idea for a script, A running explosion pot, you can chase down your enemy with it literally, Basically holding it and throwing it and have it explode in mid air while chasing target, have seen this script a couple of times on atl, and this isnt fair if one party has it, i think its time to make it useful for all :) thanks
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:17:32 AM by camron »

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Camron is here
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »
It sounds like you have some ideas for making scripts. The folks on this site are a great resource for learning to script and TrailMyx's editor is the way to go when you are working on a new script...  You might want to look at some of the tutorials and see if you can put together something to help you PvP.  I think you will find the community of folks will make it feel like a team effort and then you won't just be looking for "free stuff"...

Welcome to ScriptUO!!!

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 07:50:49 AM »
Welcome to SUO and thanks for the nice intro! You will find a lot here between the thousands of posts and the scripts, lots to read, a lot of smart ppl have made a lot of great posts that will help you with everything from learning scripting to building chars. So sit back, relax, and use the search button!

enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:25:58 AM »
Welcome to the site man. Also if none of the above works you can always read some more.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »
Welcome to SUO!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
That is funny "i cry when it rains, and i like walking on a sandy beach in the midst of a sun set " this made me lol at work, i am the only one in the office at night and i was just lmao. Welcome to the site. What shard do you play and what is your favorite PVP temp? I agree it is funner if i have a script that someone used when the kill me.

Tags: