Author Topic: a further introduction  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Shaun55Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shaun55 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
a further introduction
« on: November 25, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
     After reading through a few really good introductions I have been inspired to add to my previous post.

My adventure into Ultima started on the NES with Ultima Exodus, by far my favorite nintendo game.  I never did beat it (this was before internet cheats) When I turned 16 my buddy introduced me to ultima online, after weeks of insisting that i play, and another few weeks of working on my dad to let me use his debit card, i was in.  2nd age on osi Pacific shard, i lonely miner learning the ropes of the brit mines.  What a hard time it was! eventually my dad got into the game and kicked me off of that account and i was forced to get another and start over.
      I play osi till shortly after trammel came out, then joined the military.  After i got back from Iraq i bought my first computer on my own and installed uo with a roomate of mine.  We reaked havoc from free shard to free shard for a year or so and then i moved back home to washington.
      After a 5 or 6 year break i find myself back online playing Hybrid and Ipy.  Im not really a video gamer in my eyes, although i own a few systems i dont have a lot of games and i never really have got into any other games except Ultima online, and for 13 years i find myself always coming back!  And it still feels just like home. There is a warm feeling i get when i instal UO after 5 years and hear that intro music kick on for the first time.  Im open to play with any one thats on IPY or Hybrid, always looking for another adventure!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: a further introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:28:06 AM »
ah, the NES.  I remember that.  my friends and I all had that.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 09:14:52 AM »
Hello and welcome to this Site, thank you for your effort into your Intro!

Crome

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 03:40:14 PM »

I still have one >_>

...and play it regularly.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »

I still have one >_>

...and play it regularly.
Haha, I love it!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 05:27:27 AM »
I started out with an Intellivision back in the day! :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: