0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Twang has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: March 07, 2014, 11:36:36 AM »
My UO name is Twang, and I just started playing again after a ~5 year break.  I originally started on Christmas of 1997 playing on Chesapeake.  I have always been mostly interested in PVP, though was not very successful for the first few years.  After about a year break that spanned the release of Third Dawn, I met a friend at college that used to play as well and we both reactivated our accounts and dove back in.  From 2001 to 2009 I played religiously and ventured from Chesapeake to Lake Austin and then settled on Atlantic.  In 2009 I picked up and moved to a different state for work, bought a house; real life things :'(

As I said, I just reactivated my account (last weekend) and have been trying to get a handle on some of the changes.  I found my way here by reading some of the guides which are way more up-to-date than a lot of other sites.  Trying to figure out the new crafting systems and just barely scratching the surface of the new PVM systems and locations has had my head spinning.  I hope to be able to train up a couple of the newer skills with the help of this site and in turn provide some new or updated guidance for the topics I have mentioned.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 04:21:30 PM »
Lots has changed, but it's still fun.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 05:02:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 09:18:42 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: