Author Topic: A Little Something About Me  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Bruno420Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bruno420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A Little Something About Me
« on: July 12, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
Hello Scriptuo members, ive Played ultima off and on since 2005. A very good friend of mine drew me away from Diablo 2 Lords of Destruction. that was my favorite game for many many years. Soon after seeing all the things u could do boy was i amazed, i quickly droped Diablo 2 and converted over.ive never had the pleasure of playing osi, but have played on a few free shards.the one i always go back to is uo demise shard. id have to say so far my favorite template to play are tamers. man do i hate working up that taming skill but its so worth it. i recently started playing on demise again from a 2 yr break and so far ive worked up 2 tamers, a mage/necro/sw/tamer and abc/tamer. my buddy that drew me to this game returned with me and were just reliving all the great fun weve had over the years. thats what is great about this game so much replay value and coming back fresh is always fun. lets see today me and friend tamed greater dragons for the first time in 2yrs boy was that fun , lots of deaths but we managed to tame 6 of em and passed them around to guild members who needed them. so if anyone new to uo demise needs a guild or some help taming things let me know ill gladly give u a hand. other than that ya im just a middle aged family man that loves his video games. nice to meet u all and goodnight.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Something About Me
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 01:20:27 AM »
Nice to meet you too! Welcome aboard :) Sure someone will come along and unrestrict you!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 05:39:44 AM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:03 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Bruno420Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bruno420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 11:16:41 AM »
thx for having me :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 05:49:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: