Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 1181 times)

Offline UproxTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Uprox has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro
« on: January 24, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »
Hey sorry for the short first intro on myself, been busy packing and moving.. Anyways besides all that stuff I'm 30 years old From Florida been playing Uo for around 11 years... I've spent most my days on great lakes pvping. But here recently I enjoy Making wild templates and crafting suits. Anways i took about a year break and Ran across this site one day looking checking around to see if people still keep up with writing scripts for this game.. and ran across this page. From what I have seen i like the setup you guys go through and people have to actually introduce themselves rather than just sign up and download away.. Anyways i'm not really to good at writing scripts myself I would love to learn how to. and actually read them if i need to edit. Well once again sorry for such a short intro the first time Hopefully this one is better... Looking forward to becoming part of the community.. thanks ..... UpRoX    :o
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:20:16 PM by Uprox »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 08:39:05 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted!

Welcome!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: