Author Topic: Played since I was 10 :)  (Read 714 times)

Offline ChronicalTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chronical has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Played since I was 10 :)
« on: December 20, 2021, 01:19:07 PM »
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd register here so I could test out a script :) Been playing since 1998, UO is always the game that is there through out your life! Was amazing once that I walked pass someone with a similar name as we both had Psy in the beginning of our names, then we both ran back to each other and said, do you like psy? Then we ended up pk'ing and owning everyone together. Eventually the person ended up working for an airline and ended up meeting them in irl and partying haha. Not many games do that to people. Will never forget meeting a mate on a horse. Looking forward to testing this script out. Love playing Diablo 2 with Autohotkey and UO with any scripts I can find. Find it not as fun playing games that don't have these type of beautiful functions to make playability enjoyable. It's actually stopped me getting RSI by using Autohotkey with Diablo 2 instead of having to constantly clench the mouse like a hawk. If only more games were like UO and the sandbox perception. Could never forget how Britain bank used to have 100's of people outside of it back in the day. Wishing you are all well!

Merry Christmas <3

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Played since I was 10 :)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 03:57:59 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Played since I was 10 :)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 08:56:21 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: