Author Topic: Hello From Pino  (Read 1581 times)

Offline philipinomojoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • philipinomojo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello From Pino
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »
Hey Im Pino. I been playing uo  for 11 years going on 12.  I have been down loading scripts  since i was 12 and decided donations are no longer good enough.  I am learning  loads of things for new Scripts and looking for ideas and a place to shoot problems off of others. Currently Working on a new Script For imbuing ( very tough with changes every day it seems ).

I am currenty attending school to be a software engineer at Missouri S&T in rolla Missouri. Upon graduation i will develop Software for the army. as long as i dont screw up. :)

I have seen lots of the work from TrailMyx, and I have to send out mad props to you.  OH and the avatar  SUPPPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to post scripts soon :)

THX
Phil   

thats right my name is phil and im philipino   

Philipino Phil

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Pino
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »
Thanks for your Intro. Welcome to SUO, sit back and relax, there is a lot of good stuff here and it will take you awhile to see it all!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello From Pino
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »
Welcome to the site!  My girlfriend is from Davao City, so an extra welcome to you!  She laughed hard at my avatar.  lol.

Enjoy.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: