Author Topic: Pet Venders  (Read 2280 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Pet Venders
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:15:48 AM »
The other day I was thinking that it would be so cool if UO implemented a way to sell some of your Uber Tamed Pets on a Vender.  Players looking for that colored CU or the Ultimate PvP Dragon could go to selected areas and find the Pet of their "Dreams" or the one they could afford within their 'price range'.  They could perhaps somehow tie it into the amount of Stable Slots you have, as many players may try to abuse this by just having their Pets on Venders.  Perhaps give an extra 2 slots and the character would become a Tamer Vender? 
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Venders
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »
That is one of the only sane idea or expansions that i have heard in a long time that would be nice to have and we really need.  you can sell anything else that a player makes or trains why not pets?

Offline JamesC

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • JamesC has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »
That is such a good idea, years ago there used to be a guild on my shard (catskills) that sort of did that, very organized and it seemed great, but it didn't last long because most tamers filled up their stable slots. If there is a way to present this idea to ea i'd love to help :)

- James

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »
Back in the day before we had slots. We had two characters destiny and bob from accounting, they were well organized the would have horses, dragons, mares, osies all lined up at the Brit bank.  Intil one day up desided we needed pet slots ruined there whole Business

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 07:44:57 AM »
I think that this is a great idea and slots or no slots... that is always a market for killer pets, especially trained ones.  There is still a huge lazy population that would rater buy one than tame and train their own.  I payed 16 mil for the dragon I wanted a year ago or so because it had the resists, and skills I wanted along with being trained.  it could be interesting.

Tags: