Author Topic: TrailMyx and the Stygian Abyss Upgrade  (Read 2693 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
TrailMyx and the Stygian Abyss Upgrade
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:24:46 AM »
I am not sure if others are bothered by this or if it is just me, but our Fearless Leader and Mentor has not upgraded to 'Stygian Abyss'.  How can he help field questions and give us answers to the new skills including Throwing, Mysticism, and Imbuing?  How can he know what it is like to enter the Underworld and stare face-to-face with an evil Gray Goblin Mage?  How can he know the thrill and excitement of meeting up with Medusa, but be equipped and prepared to meet her head on with the ability to reflect her 'stare' with a fresh set of 'Gorgon Lenses' and pummel her with an awesome imbued 'Repond Slayer'?  He has not even had an Audience with the new Gargoyle Queen or seen the beautiful sites of Ter Mur...!  He has not even met up with Tyball's Shadow to be awarded the keys to enter the expansive Abyss to discover the wonders that await him there.  Many, many, many others things as well.

I would like to gift him with a Stygian Abyss Upgrade (or donate it to ScriptUO in general) and was hoping that at least 5 others would help me to defray the $30 cost ($5.00 each) for ScriptUO to be able to use this upgrade for information and research purposes.  Perhaps there is an account that the Admins can use together and go on Test Center to experiment and find out the new and wondorous things awaiting to be discovered.

Is this something that we can do?  Who would like to contribute?  Please PM me and let me know if this is something that you would like to be a part of...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx and the Stygian Abyss Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:43:57 AM »
Thats nice Cor, but I dont think it is a matter of our fearless leader being able to afford it...I dont think he wants it. He doesnt play OSI shard much anymore, mostly playes Lexia, also, he said most of the time that he was beta'ing SA that he didnt like it.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »
Thats nice Cor, he said most of the time that he was beta'ing SA that he didnt like it.

Ahem!  It's Oracle, not Cor.  We don't even look alike  ???

That is perectly understandable.  I personally do not see how anyone cannot like it.  There are soooo many new things to do, but each and everyone of us is entitled to our own opinions.  That's what makes SUO and America the great places that they are! 

As I said I would like to donate this to SUO.  If TM does not want to use it, then perhaps we can hold a contest and use this as a First Place Prize.  Regardless, the offer has been made and I know it will be put to good use somewhere, somehow!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »
Thats nice Cor, he said most of the time that he was beta'ing SA that he didnt like it.

Ahem!  It's Oracle, not Cor.  We don't even look alike  ???

Hanging my head in shame for typing Cor...I only seen you from the back,...and you guys are the same height, and both of you are wearing SUO shirts today, I appoligize!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 10:22:31 AM »
I pretty much play freeshards anymore.  I haven't really done much on OSI except for supporting heartwood; I haven't really experimented with any of the content because it's not all that interesting for me.  Coin isn't the problem.  If they actually had a "BOX", I would have picked it up already and it would still be sitting on my desk collecting dust.  :)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:03:24 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 12:30:07 AM »

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »
Deadpool FTW!!
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: