Author Topic: Thanksgiving 2009 Quest Info  (Read 1874 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Thanksgiving 2009 Quest Info
« on: November 14, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »
Wanted to get a jump on this next Quest as the Halloween Quest was driving me batty (get it Halloween Joke) due tot he amount of clicking and Crystals that needed to be turned in. 

UOGuide has started an info thread.  I went on TC1 to hunt down a Turkey and they are actually challenging:

Search across the land for Giant Turkeys. The lands east and west of Britain are popular. The giant turkeys will be found roaming around harmlessly. However, once attacked, they are very difficult to kill and can pack a punch themselves. They may use a Bleed Attack, teleport unreachable characters next to them and have a giant turkey gobble which will slow even mounted characters to walking speed making escape difficult. They can rip through pets and dispel summons as well.

Defeating one will yield an Ornithologist's Map in the attacking character's backpack leading to a turkey nest. Double-click the map to read it and head to the location depicted on the map, similar to how Treasure Hunters seek treasure chests from treasure maps.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 2009 Quest Info
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 02:51:36 PM »
Yes I checked this out also and the best solution that I came up with was to provoke one onto another but being hard to find it takes soem time to get one to follow you to another one.  But the prize is worth it but after i killed one or 2 I got bored with them real quick.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »
what is the point of these turkey nests?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »
"The prize was worth it"

What was the prize?  Darnit, I hate test center - don't make me go there.

(Although, this thread feels a little like a spoof)

:)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 06:34:38 AM by NObama »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 10:19:08 AM »
Derail!

Tags: