Author Topic: RIP Pen Bug  (Read 5750 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Pen Bug
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 05:19:18 AM »
I think I'm going to Quit.

I hear ya on that.  Just stupid that you can add 100% for a full set of items.  even though u fail more with needing more.  the rich can buy up as much as it takes to get  a success.  now hammers kits all that stuff will be only used to make stuff to unravel.  u can never make what u can embue....errr

why even open a corpse unless sit is for gold or resource unless it is super high level with loot bump only to break it down

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »
Yeah, Yeah, I know EA isn't to be trusted to not do something stupid, but they have said on many occasions that imbued items will always be lesser to items that MIGHT be found as loot. I almost think they either hafta bump up the loot tables, or tone imbuing way down. Am I being way to optimistic?
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »
No, I think that sounds about right. I don't think you can unravel a Max intensity Add and then Add it to something else Exactly how it was. I think it goes down in intensity.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: