Author Topic: Papang- Introduction  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Papang-Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Papang- has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Papang- Introduction
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:15:10 PM »
Hi,

My name is Papang and I live in Central Europe. Sorry, I do not speak English very well ..

I play Ultima Online (OSI Shards) for 4 years, I do a lot of treasure hunt, farm Boss (Roof, Exodus, Champs ...) with my Tamer and my Sampire.
Recently, I was looking for a third-party software to perform tasks on the game and I discovered Easyuo who then redirected me to this site.
After a first analysis, I would like to thank the entire team for the work done because it is simply awsome. The amount of Scripts that you propose, I think I would have for several years of playing :)

I live with my wife and my 2 children, so my time is pretty tight. That does not stop me from doing my daily farm.
I'm really bad for programming/scripting,  but I'm ready to learn and contribute or help the people .

Finally, i thank you for accepting me in this community.
Best Regards.
Papang-

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Papang- Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 02:29:51 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 04:00:42 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 04:55:15 AM »
Welcome
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: