0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dani has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: January 21, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »
I have been playing uo for the last 10 yrs now with my main shard being pacific. In the last couple yrs I have been playing on Alantic and lake Austin as well. I am 58 yrs old and uo is my main entertainment in life. I love this game. I am semi retired now and when i do work i drive a truck across country delivering travel trailors to dealerships. Thankyou

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »
Thanks for the intro Dani...what types of chars do you like to play most?...also, I dont mind telling you that I am happy I am not the "old man" here anymore, I am a mere 52, so you got a few on me. Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 05:09:18 PM »
Welcome to the site
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline DaniTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dani has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
i mainly play my crafting Chars, i have alot of bods from cross sharding all to pac and that takes alot of my time up. My potion vendors take alot of my time also. I always look forward to fishing up mibs, I like the solitude i get being out on the water just doing my own thing and recently I decided I wanted to get into setting up a rares muesuem. Mining also takes alot of my time, and we wont talk about age anymore, lol

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »
Welcome you old fart..... err wait up .. damit im too old myself to be saying that if you was 75 maybe ... err

My son actually the other day called me an 'old man' that was quiet a wake up call i was what err no please no .. but too late the damage had been done.

Enought about that welcome to the boards there are some nice mining scripts here check out 12x's one.. use and abuse the search feature.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 07:35:41 AM »
So I'm playing basketball at one of the parks in my area this last summer, just shooting around by myself getting a little exercise and practice. Somehow I get roped into playing with these two highschool kids at the basket on the other end of the court and find myself locked into a heated series of one-on-one games in a process called "King of the Court" where you play against one person then the winner of that game takes on the next person, and so on.

We're playing for a bit and I'm giving these kids a run for their money when I throw a fake to the left and rip to the right of kid #1 for an easy layup and the win at which point kid #2 screams "OH MY GOD! YOU JUST GOT SMOKED BY AN OLD DUDE!!!".

Now, on the inside I was laughing so hard I could have swallowed my own tounge but on the outside I simply point at him with a look that says "You're next, chump!"

Now kid #2 is on the court and I'm ready to show him who's the "old dude"! He gets first crack at taking the ball out, goes for the outside shot, and I come up on him like a steamroller and slam the ball back in his face the second it leaves his fingers and I shout "OH MY GOD! YOU JUST GOT STUFFED BY AN OLD DUDE!!!"

I'm only 39...

Welcome to SUO Grampa....err....Dani!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 09:36:21 AM »
Old Farts Unite!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DaniTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dani has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 04:39:08 PM »
I may be the oldest one playing the game, but at least now I know there are others not far behind me, I am presently using the mining script for dummies. I love it, this is even better than using a fire beetle. Take care and thankyou for welcoming me into your community here, I so much appreciate it.  Dani

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: