Author Topic: Hacked OMG's taming script to kill with pet  (Read 1871 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Hacked OMG's taming script to kill with pet
« on: September 05, 2009, 04:59:46 AM »
OMG's taming script is my current favorite toy.

I decided to tame and bond a bake kitsune to help keep me alive when tamer training.  New characters is crappy LRC armor die regularly, believe it or not.

Then, I had to figure out how to slide in the pet commands I needed.  The intent is to make a new menu option and subs, eventually, but this is working for now and I'm notoriously lazy when I get something to the 'good enough' stage.

Add the following lines to sub killtamedpet, before the spell_killpet loop:
Code: [Select]
   *set #ltargetid %closeid
   *set #ltargetkind 1
   *msg all kill$
   *target %delay
   *event macro 22
   spell_killpetloop:

and at the end of the loop, toss in these inside the corpse checker:

Code: [Select]
   if #findkind = -1
      {
      wait 1s
*      msg all follow me$
*      msg all guard me$
      return
      }
   goto spell_killpetloop
   }
return

It's terribly slapdash, and it won't be that hard to sub those lines and link 'em to a menu option...if I find the motiviation...

I'm thinking the menu option will just be a check box that uses a pet in addition to whatever form of death you favor.  Too much work to create a seperate kill loop just for pets when the one that's in there already is so elegant.

:)

Tags: