Author Topic: Nice to meet you. I`m redtide  (Read 2736 times)

Offline redtide1202Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • redtide1202 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Nice to meet you. I`m redtide
« on: July 30, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »
:after reading my first intro i realized i need to go back to school to spell. :(

My first char on uo was redtide and I was nervous just trying to kill a bunny rabbit. I started playing right when UO went public. I think I bought it that weekend  after it went public acutually. WIth in the first couple of hours I met some fellow players and we all hit it off very quickly. My goal was to make a lumberjack/boyer and become a hunter. After dieing a few time from bears and other bigger pray I start to skill up my archery first.THis was the time when templates were never talked about.. You just hada bunch of random skills atleast thats how I played at first. I met this aussie kid from perth and his name was adam. We were the same age and he taught me how to use ICQ. We ended up joining a guild called the YEW MILITA. We ran patrols and did a few guild wars which I always died. I started to RP with the guild in the towns guild but pkers started camping are area. After dieing and getting looted alot i end becoming friends with some pvpers. I rolled another char and they taught me how to fight and how to train faster. This was the start of the decite wall against the bone knights. You could level any fighting skill with in a day or two. To this day i dont know what happened to the wall idea. My best memories at this time was someone yelling out PKER or RED and everyone recalling and gating as a bunch of reds stormed in and killed everyone. My real life friends started playing UO around this time and I almost failed high school and my freshmen year of college because of this game. I quit around 2002-2003 around when fel came. THe good old days of chasing REDS and finding good fights left and it seemed FEL was a big gank fest. After playing many of game I`ve come back. I plan on doing PVP and PVM and just relaxing and doing everything I never did before on the game. Thanks for listening to my story and sorry for the grammr and spelling mistakes =)

Redtide

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to meet you. I`m redtide
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 01:58:50 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Redtide!

Those were the best days of UO when you had to fear for your life against rabbits and bears!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »
Thanks for the intro Redtide, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for the intro!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline redtide1202Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • redtide1202 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 04:56:44 PM »
thanks for the war welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 05:45:48 AM »
Welcome and have fun. Play whatever gives you reason to pay the monthly fee and be comfortable.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 07:32:03 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 07:47:49 AM »
:after reading my first intro i realized i need to go back to school to spell. :(

I blame text messaging!  You should see my daughter's spelling.  I sometimes wonder how she has made it to her senior year?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 09:37:35 AM »
Welcome to the SUO forums and do not become a stranger.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »
welcome