Author Topic: back from 2008  (Read 4049 times)

Offline toolbox123Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • toolbox123 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
back from 2008
« on: October 30, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
Hi All,

Returning player from 2008!  Glad to see that the winuo members are still here ;)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: back from 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 06:49:50 PM »
welcome former winuo player... you might want to do a proper introduction so you can get past us gate keepers. 
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 04:56:33 AM »
that sounds fair enough:)

I remember stumbling across WinUO a WHILE Ago......  when cerveza and trailmyx were putting out the best scripts around.

As far as i am concerned, i am a firefighter by trade and I just got back into UO on a free shard called Eclipse that brings the game back to where I left off. (before these gargoyles and imbuing stuff that I cannot wrap my head around)

Older gamer that likes to blow off steam with some good pvp and a gamer that doesn't have the time to invest in clicking and toggling quest items for heartwood.

Other than that, not much more to say and I wish i could say i held a position of VP of Software Design at Microsoft or something, but i am a plain jane kind of guy ;)

Thanks!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 06:37:42 AM »
That's a bit better ;)

Thanks for the intro ToolBox. Restricted status removed, welcome to ScriptUO!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:54 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 07:13:55 AM »
thank you and welcome ... enjoy the boards you might recognize many from winuo and uocoders as well if you were around for that...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 07:52:11 AM »
Did you have a different name at WinUO?

Anyhow, welcome back.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »
Welcome!!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 12:23:26 PM »
Did you have a different name at WinUO?

Anyhow, welcome back.

TrailMyx!  Good to see that you are here!!!  Let's see, i was always toolbox even on WinUO as well as the other UO sites.  Might have had a different name though as I was worried about getting the ban hammer from OSI at the time!!  I think I was around just when WinUO was getting started.  Cervezza? was there along with Tazz...  Long time guys though, good to see everyone is still around even after 3+ years!!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
Welcome, toolbox.  Ah, the winuo days.  wow.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 03:29:55 PM »
Well Freddy is here cranking out all kinds of scripting goodness as well.  So the gangs all back, plus a whole bunch of new and great contributors.  Some are not so new, but still great people to virtually hang out with.  ;) 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 04:12:25 AM »
Well Freddy is here cranking out all kinds of scripting goodness as well.  So the gangs all back, plus a whole bunch of new and great contributors.  Some are not so new, but still great people to virtually hang out with.  ;) 

That's awesome!  UO is like a bad rash that never goes away............

I just started combing over the site and looking at all the changes and WOW is all I can say.  Since I am not playing OSI any longer I am delegated to running Razor.  Have you had any luck scripting with Razor TrailMyx?  I was going to download the script for heartwood questing, however on Eclipse Shard it is all Felucia so unattended scripting would end up costing me more in deaths and stealing rather than making me $.  Wondering if the old craftmatic script was hanging around anywhere to download? 

I am recording macros within Razor to make simple bows with no issue.  I was wondering if there was a script that simply looped to get the simple bow quest and target each bow as a quest item and turn in for a satchel reward?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 04:17:34 AM »

I just started combing over the site and looking at all the changes and WOW is all I can say.  Since I am not playing OSI any longer I am delegated to running Razor.  Have you had any luck scripting with Razor TrailMyx?  I was going to download the script for heartwood questing, however on Eclipse Shard it is all Felucia so unattended scripting would end up costing me more in deaths and stealing rather than making me $.  Wondering if the old craftmatic script was hanging around anywhere to download? 

I am recording macros within Razor to make simple bows with no issue.  I was wondering if there was a script that simply looped to get the simple bow quest and target each bow as a quest item and turn in for a satchel reward?
You can certainly script and run Razor at the same time if that's what you're asking. You will also find plenty of Heartwood options here, including some revamped Craftmatic stuff - I have a redo of Craftmatic in my Beta section, for example, but I broke a few things and haven't had time in a while to finish breaking them so I can fix them ;)

X

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 05:47:48 AM »
welcome

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »

You play on Eclipse? The Admin is a little bit untrustable. I remind his old "Work" when i played there,too... First making lot of money via Donations, then stopping on Eclipse, making new project. Then stoppin on Relapse and come back to Eclipse after the financials were "stable again". Then Offer Item modifiers via Donation ( 10$ per 5 SDI as example) and after Billions of Gold existed, millions of artifacts and rough stones, Whiping Gold, implement an Itemmodifier Cap (after people payed hundreds of $ to get a + 1k SDI Modifier per Item) so many People lost their payments due that modifications. Then stopped Eclipse again and made a new project. Now he provide Eclipse again? That sucks:)
I only can tell you.. Dont pay wiht your money there..

And last but not least .. they had corrupt Gamemasters there and one of em banned a player in past for his own reason. The problem were, the player were an indian hacker and he ddosed the Server until his ban were removed.. Just something to smile ;)

Tags: