Author Topic: Hello new recuit here!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Strait JacketTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Strait Jacket has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello new recuit here!
« on: December 10, 2014, 04:22:27 PM »
Hi Scriptuo,

I am Jason Smith I am from Newport News,Virginia. I have been playing UO for 13 years plus. I am a big fan of the PVM portion of the game. I love crafting and even more now since they brought in re-forging. I play multiple shards for the EM events and idocing.
     Here's a little bit more about me. I have been on disability now going about 10 years. I was born with a genetic lung disease called Alpha-1 anti trypsin. It laid dormant in me until i hit age 32 then it kicked in for throttle. I couldn't do hardly anything like bathing even walking to the bathroom and back to the computer i would get out of breath. Needless to say I had a lot of time to devote to UO. Finally after waiting on the lung transplant list for 10 years or more I got my call for my double lung transplant on August 24th, 2014.
     I dabble with scripting somewhat I am far from an expert mines a lot of trial and error. I have read quite a bit on this site I like how it is a little bit more personable. How you actually like to know what we like to do in the game, and even the real life. I have met good friends thru UO even have met a couple in real life I just think that is awesome. I hope to make new ones here also. I have seen some familiar names on here that i seen in game.I hope to share what know about scripts and maybe even learn a thing or two.
       Think that about sums me up if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you
                                   Jason Smith

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello new recuit here!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:24:45 PM »
Welcome!

Glad to have you as a member of the community!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 04:24:45 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Congrats on the call for the double lung transplant, I am guessing it went well. How is that working out? I am sure there are a lot of complications that can arise. Did they do both at the same time or did they do one and then once all is good with it, you have to wait for a second?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 10:17:00 AM »
I'm guessing once you get the call, you have to rush to the hospital immediately?

Anyways, welcome aboard ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Strait JacketTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Strait Jacket has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 12:04:07 PM »
Yes, all went well with transplant, about every 3 weeks or so they change my meds to get the kinks worked out i guess, and yes they did both at same time. I only stayed hospital 10 days. I as of now i take 32 pills a day, a lot of rejection and infection pills..I do 17 pills at 9 am and the other 15 9pm. Its heck of a lot better than draggin an oxygen take around and worrying how long you have before you run outa of air.

Thanks for all the concerns and welcomes!

Tags: