Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 482655 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #675 on: March 14, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
Yes, that is the right value.  It matches the one I found for the 2.0 quester.  So something else is amiss.  Although I haven't tried the 2.0 quester in a long time though.  Who knows if it even works.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline kib64844

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kib64844 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 14, 2012, 08:19:24 PM »
Hello ~ I just joined the forum I ask why do I not see the entire script code?
Do not have permission? The how to download it?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 14, 2012, 08:48:36 PM »
I have the 1.29 version and it work like a charge.   I add a pause at line 2227 and now it stop and read the quest, but in other hand and select ever quest :(  Not sure what happening, thx for the help.   Going to read the code again see what I forget to change.  I was happy for a sec :))

@kib64844
You need to get ur restriction lifted,  this will happen when u introduce yourself.  Just go
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0 , New member introductions and if the staff like what the read, you will get access.   Good lluck
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:53:37 PM by The Ghost »

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 05, 2012, 01:09:57 AM »
Not Sure if this has been covered.  Don't use hiding if you are using the CLAW, Seems to pause waits until you reveal yourself.  and If you set to mark as quest item in the craft menu couldnt the steps to find and mark the items be taken out?  so accept the quest and then make the items. the game will mark them auto.

Cheers

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #679 on: April 05, 2012, 09:08:14 AM »
There should actually be a work-around for this.  I thought we fixed this issue a LONG time ago..  I'll check on it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthance

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • warthance has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 05, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »
hi there Trail...i actually still have a copy of your original of this absolutely wonderful script. lol i bugged you years ago when i had trouble getting it going, but once it ran...it did just that...ran. it ran so well that i would set it and leave for work and play...id check it in the evening until i figured out away to incorporate another sub or 2 to make it chop wood when my secure was empty and it would also do the same if i was out of ingots for tools. well that took all the fun out if so i removed those subs. a few days after i remeved them i was laid off at work so i just sat and watched it work its magic...lmao them i stepped out to smoke a cig, came back and was in a room full of moongates. serves me right tho. i did learn that while running a script it is best to hit pause if i have to step away even for a moment lol. well anyways, i figured i would say hi, long time no speak lol. is this new one as good as the old one was? i havent read on the claw thing so im headed there now to find out what its all about. well, thank you for keeping this going for sooooo many years. your hard word was appreciated back then and will always be.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #681 on: April 05, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
At least you were in the macro-ers den in at Buccs instead of jail.  heh.  Did you get suspended at all?

Anyhow, the heartwood script here was a collaborative effort really started by Cerveza.  I just gave it a bulletproofed outer coating.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthance

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 05, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
lol yeah i had to sit in that room for 72 hours....luckily it wasnt like murder counts where u have to spend the hours logged in. how is Cerveza? havent been around for a bit so im kinda out of the loop lol...i hear j4bber quit uo and everything all together. is that right?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #683 on: April 05, 2012, 09:53:02 AM »
j4bber pretty much screwed the whole community when he left.  Basically deleted uocoders and its content.  So a couple years of accumulated information and hundreds and hundreds of hours wasted volunteering.  So he's also on the "he who shall not be named" list.  ;)

Cerveza is still here though.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthance

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 05, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »
ahh yeah i know when uocoders went down several of my scripts where posted there and since i lost my back ups of them...gone forever. oh well...what doesnt kill us makes us stronger, and since only the strong survive...here we are lol

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 05, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
TM.. there was no official update for this, because it part of the claw that has to be changed..

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 05, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
I honestly used this script about a week ago and had no issues with it. I didnt really use the claw to much cause i was gathering all items to keep and go through.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 05, 2012, 08:43:31 PM »
I took out the mark sub and moved the order of one sub the get quest sub. I put it before the craft spot and turned on the mark as quest item in the tool hump. Turned off hiding and works great!

Offline Soular

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Soular has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 25, 2012, 02:22:31 AM »
Hi,

script works actually?

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 25, 2012, 02:37:11 AM »
If you follow the instructions to the letter you will have no problems with this script. I run this once a week to gather some saws and talismans for players and have no issues with it.