Author Topic: Use scriptuo and programs wisely..or you may find yourself on youtube  (Read 4167 times)

Offline yoda29369Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yoda29369 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello I am a 43 year old from England ,Liverpool....*yes I live near where the Beatles come from*...been playing uo since its conception on the Europa shard ....and now I play on a free shard ,I have many chars in multiple guilds so that enables me to cross trade more easily ingame ...I like to do a lot of macroing and idocs ...I know absolutely nothing about scripting but I am sure I may be  a valueable resource after tediously doing nearly every skill in uo manually the old way " puts bloody years on a donkey"
I have noticed recently that people have a far more greater advantage than me when do things like idocs....then I finally potted it asked questions and u basically start to learn slowly......but the one thing I cannot do is what Im about to show when idoc using programs  .....Don't cheat on ur guildies or friends especially when U are afk...what I can tell you that gm's where summoned the guy was pulled kicked from a 2 year guild his chars publicily humiliated....if u do it don't go afk and do it watch ur characters ...and don't deny it when getting caught you may find yourself confronted by gm's or even an internet star......
This was taken 3 weeks ago on the demise server after a long haul decent idoc ....and the guys guild mates where stunned when this happened....good luck to all on script uo and all who use their programs wisely....Enjoy in full screen he was lucky not to find himself in the lichlord room  ...lmao       ;D ;D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I love idoc harassment!  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline yoda29369Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yoda29369 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
the video was the best .....but the best was when the guy confronted his guildies next ...fkn hillarious

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Or you could use a program smart enough to ignore a chest after it tries to pick it up the first time...

*Facepalm*

I'm surprised there aren't videos of what I do.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Time to post one up, MW!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Vid!  Vid!  Vid!

Let's see brute squad in action!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Let's have one of the Brute Squad performing YMCA!!!! ;)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Let's have one of the Brute Squad performing YMCA!!!! ;)

^^This^^

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
I had a video of it used in pvp, but I wouldn't call it pvp, more like

Hey how you *Splat* Dead

WTF WAS THAT!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Vid or it didn't happen.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
Re: Use scriptuo and programs wisely..or you may find yourself on youtube
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 05:50:01 AM »
Vid or it didn't happen.  ;)

It's happened... I've run face first into it a couple times myself in the past. Those god damned fire drop ins (stairs in actual dungeon and fire >> dsp sparkles)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Use scriptuo and programs wisely..or you may find yourself on youtube
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »
No dxrom, this is not the Army That you guys would fight on baja. This was Built For PvP. The Scripts, The Templates, It Used to Camp around yew Gate on Atlantic quite a bit :) 7 red Stealth archers Synchronizing Shots.

There's a Reason Why I don't PvP With the Army. You draw too much attention :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: