Author Topic: Taht member intro  (Read 1581 times)

Offline TahtTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Taht has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Taht member intro
« on: December 13, 2019, 05:14:02 PM »
Greetings all!

I am an old UO player.  I started back in 1999 when I met my wife online.  She had recently started playing, so i joined in.  We were addicted for a few years and then closed our accounts.   We have both been on and off playing since then, most recently stopping in 2015 or 16..

We are just now back again as of a few weeks ago.    It takes a little bit to get back into the swing of things.  I am close to knowing what i knew last time I played, but there is a ton of new stuff that hurts my head to think about.

My primary is a mage called Bucky.  He likes to watch IDOCs loot good stuff.  The former is easier than it used to be with Spring and UOKing.com, but the later is harder with all the competition.

I am the IT guy at my job.  I get into some software development and coding, but am by no means an expert.  It remains to be seen if I can get this scripting language figured out.

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks to the host and moderators for providing a tool like ScriptUO.com.

-Bucky of Atlantic (primarily)
 :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Taht member intro
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 05:37:23 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 05:38:19 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 04:27:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: