Author Topic: Intro returning to ultima online after 8 years :D  (Read 1571 times)

Offline xzavierhullTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xzavierhull has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro returning to ultima online after 8 years :D
« on: November 14, 2020, 07:59:08 AM »
Hey everyone, im Xzavier, Im from the united stattes, i live in tennessee. I started playing ultima when i was 6 years old. I played on atlantic with my mom and my dad they thought it would be an educational way for me to play games and learn more about reading and stuff and eventually economics and the like, But mostly i ran around naked getting killed by mongbats lmfao. Im 26 now got 3 kids of my own they like videogames also lol. Ima singleparent now a days, Ive ended up doing time in jail and the such, had strugles in my life but we all have. But now im getting back into ultima after taking about a 8 year break. I love thegame and always will theres just something about it that intreagues me. Im not much of a scripter myself  i used to know a little C# and python but that was when i was a teenager and alot of that has left me now lmao. But thats about all i got right now! glad to be around if anyone has any questions for me hmu!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro returning to ultima online after 8 years :D
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 01:03:35 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro returning to ultima online after 8 years :D
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 12:51:48 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.