Author Topic: Event macro 50 2 && Event macro 59 0  (Read 2308 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Event macro 50 2 && Event macro 59 0
« on: March 09, 2010, 07:45:27 PM »
Just some Food for Thought. When Easyuo performs a macro the Time Required to perform it isn't Instantaneous. For instance Just the Simple Macro for Bandage Last Target Requires 35+MS and for Select Next Party Requires around 40-60MS.

Might not seem like much to everyone else, but say you have a party of 8 Guys and you want them all crosshealing. It takes 8 Iterations of event macro 50 2 until you reach the appropriate target, and then 1 time of Event macro 59 0. Thats Around 400 MS for just one character, Multiply that by 8 guys and thats 3.2 Seconds just to get through the Heals for Every Single Character.

I Will be Looking more Into this :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

Re: Event macro 50 2 && Event macro 59 0
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 04:57:16 PM »
Event macro 50 isn't reliable for selecting a target to bandage... occasionally it will miss the id of the target and have to do another full loop of all targets to get to the correct target.  Seen it a 1000 times.

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
Hmmm... Thats why I always include a loop number and set a maximum limit. if it breaks that limit it doesn't set the heal timer so when it comes back around it will attempt it again. But I don't notice this really being an issue.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline b@ndito

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • b@ndito has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »
you could run a script for every target and a shared timer/sequencer for all, it will be boring to start 'n' scripts everytime but will be top performance if easyuo event macro has an internal pause as you say...

Tags: