Author Topic: My Intro and first post  (Read 1787 times)

Offline ameyesonlyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ameyesonly has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro and first post
« on: November 16, 2010, 02:38:26 AM »
Hi everyone a little about me

I have been playing uo for well 7 years then quit and now going on my 2nd month after a 3 year break.

I like to pvp and pvm and just hang out and chat sometimes.

I like to get up at 4am and play for an hour and sometimes play 20 hours in a day

and sometimes I don play at all depends on how many others are on also and my mood.

well and my gf's mood ( shes played the same, pretty much as me)

oh and dont forget my dogs moods 2 have 3 of them and 1 is older one 1 a monster and the other is a bulllet

the one that like a bullet like to go to the beach and always want me to take her out mostly while I am in the middle of pvp ing or doing a spawn.

I hope to meet some people here.

I use to write some of my own scripts but time to do that and play the game and live life doesn't leave me much time other then me making small 10 -20 liners to help me do things in crafting.

Will see you later and hope you enjoy my first post

AM

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro and first post
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 04:24:26 AM »
Thanks for the intro. Welcome to ScriptUO, restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 05:56:44 AM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 06:01:44 AM »
welcome to the site... man do i get the time issue.  I was able to pull off a script recently due to a pocket of time that i needed to be doing somethign else and did not but overall I cannot get my snowboarding and exercise in if i a writing a lot.  once i start writing a script i get addicted and consumed with trying to get it just the way i want it.  not a good thing.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 06:14:02 AM »
Welcome aboard and check out our precious search button it is hailed from all around !!

Tags: