Author Topic: [UO Herald News] New Patch and Publish for TC1  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] New Patch and Publish for TC1
« on: July 05, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »
New Patch and Publish for TC1

Greetings,
We update TC1 with a new publish today. Along with this comes a new mandatory client, please make sure to download it.
In the mean time we invite you to read the complete publish notes.

http://www.uoherald.com/node/416

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] New Patch and Publish for TC1
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:25:37 PM »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 08:42:17 PM »
Putrefier now has a leash on it.

Very interesting I will have to check that out. I took my thrower down there awhile back and Putrifier handed me my head.

I still think a Thrower would do well against Paroxysmus.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
Putrefier now has a leash on it.

Very interesting I will have to check that out. I took my thrower down there awhile back and Putrifier handed me my head.

I still think a Thrower would do well against Paroxysmus.

Thrower may work. I do ok with my sdi mage in a group. But if I take my sampire I get owned. I just can't do it like I can other peerless.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 11:06:35 AM »
Easy UO not working  :'(

This has what to do with the new patch?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »
Characters created with the legacy client now start with 120 skill points to match the EC instead of 100. Characters can also start with four skills instead of three.

Wow, I had no idea that I should have been creating my new characters with the enhanced client all this time LOL. That would have been nice to know!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 11:33:23 AM »
It's a pity that we didn't have newbie items anymore.  Those four skills could have brought in some nice scissors and such.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
Characters created with the legacy client now start with 120 skill points to match the EC instead of 100. Characters can also start with four skills instead of three.

Wow, I had no idea that I should have been creating my new characters with the enhanced client all this time LOL. That would have been nice to know!

X

They'll most likely be another patch pretty soon. I've tried on trial and my paying accounts 2d and it takes a good 15min to even get a created character accepted without the screen freezing or giving me some ignorant error message like "This character already exists".

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 02:32:21 AM »
Oi.... Poisoning is going to be annoying, why do they always F Things up.

Cure Pots Over Powered, Nerf them.

Wait wait... I see a dead horse over there.... *Picks up Stick*

Buff Up Poisoning Just to make sure its nice and Dead.

Now every Pure Scribe Mage is going to FS like a necro Mage back in the day... Only without Needing the Evil Omen....

Worst part of everything, Even on Test center, where you would expect it to be a free for all of everyone just spanking everyone left and right, its still 800 blues sitting in gz, waiting to gank the few reds running around. And Still Screaming Guards, and Res Killing. Even have people running around with macros to switch there skills so they can have taming/ninja/resist/bush/poisoning/fencing whenever they feel like it mid fight, Just playing on test center reminds me of everything that's wrong with the game.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:27 AM »
The switching skills on the run is so comical on test. If you're really testing out chars why be lame and switch. It's so funny. The amount of blues hugging gz is ridiculous. I agree.

Definitely need to be leery of 2 full sdi mages bombing on you now. Have to re-adjust your threshold spidey-sense.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
The switching skills on the run is so comical on test. If you're really testing out chars why be lame and switch. It's so funny. The amount of blues hugging gz is ridiculous. I agree.

Definitely need to be leery of 2 full sdi mages bombing on you now. Have to re-adjust your threshold spidey-sense.
I think people switching skills like that probably play test like some of us play regular shards and aren't actually testing anything. I have had a number of friends in game over the years that have been outstanding pvp'rs but got bored with the normal game and actually quit playing anywhere but test.

Personally I love to pvp in this game but you will NEVER find me hanging out at Yew gate on a red or a blue unless I'm passing through. Gate fighting is ridiculous everywhere; field fighting is where it's at!!! :D

Either way, it's going to take me forever to get caught up if I start playing this game more regularly again LOL.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: