Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 15 times)

Offline breakquickTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • breakquick has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: Today at 07:16:01 AM »
Hi All
Introduction...
Easy start, my name is Alistair 49 years old I played UO on Europa from 1998 till about 2008 was pretty active guild player, ending in the AI days before the numbers really started to drop off.
I decided to take a look at playing again just for old-time sake and some part-time amusement, looking at different shards, found a few interesting ones. Not sure if the original game server is the place for me as I think things have just gone too far, and prefer the less item-based days. I used macros in the old days in PVP but never scripts but find the whole idea of using them now very interesting. Basically love to see what is out there in the script world and start writing my own. Interested in see what people use as character templates now, before it was quite often straight mages with minor variants.
Outside of gaming world, married, 3 kids, love exercising and good BBQ and cold drink :)
How's that?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:24:34 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: