Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1633 times)

Offline TakeshTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Takesh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: May 30, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

seems like I always find my way back to UO.. First off I'm 33 years old work full time taking care of my wife and kids but always seems to find a little time for mmo's  thanks to my better half.

I started back in the t2a era then took a break came back, took a break, came back lol  :) on and off for over 10 years. I got in to WoW/eve/rift/D3 and others but I seem to always relay things back to UO seemed like there was always something to do in uo as other mmo's I found myself just sitting around wasting time.

So much has changed in the past 5 years away in uo I feels so lost at times.. still tring to figure out the enhance/imbuing/enchant hell I don't know lol..
I have accounts on nappa and Atlantic I mainly play Atlantic now, really I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and people to play with for years to come..

Thank you and Happy Hunting,
Tak

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 06:25:14 AM »
Welcome back :) I recently got the hang of imbuing/enhancing by spending some time on Test Center. Really cool stuff.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:18:39 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:28:01 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 04:09:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: