Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 1419 times)

Offline antonio87reyasTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • antonio87reyas has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Here I am
« on: December 03, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »
Hi there.

I'm Italian and i recently return to uo after a four years break.  I found this site that i didn't know  and I find it very intersting. I would like to learn scripting and I think here there are  people can help me.
I hope to post soon my first script and receive your comments.

Thank you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Here I am
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 11:10:33 AM »
Welcome!
Before we can unrestrict you - you need to tell us a little bit more!
Please expand your introduction and tell us a little more about yourself and your UO life.

Offline antonio87reyasTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • antonio87reyas has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 10:51:34 PM »
All started at the school when I was 16 years old,it was about 12 years ago. I heard two my friend told about them brother and how he was brave. One of them was talking about an animal form that let his brother to reach easily a place full of monster to tame a big and ugly beetle that had the color of the fire. He told about " guild" and a lot of player that did battle together to get prize.
It was very interesting and I asked them some information to understand what they was talking about, but the answer was " it's hard to explain we play since about two months and we don't understand yet the game rules but It's amazing! " .  So bored and curious the same afternoon I downloaded the game,  created the account and: start in Britain!
Ok, and now?
Ooooo. Help!  How this dummy walk? Somebody help me. But how can chat with other players? I crowded on the screen: ehy you tell me how to walk...  Hey where are you going stop you!
Results?  Switch off the pc and going out XD
The day after at school my friends was talking again about Uo. And I said: it is a stupid game. The doll doesn't walk don't chat I hate this game.
They looked together and laughed. But it's very simply write and press enter. Try to play this game it's amazing they said.
Oh no. And Who is the dummy now? It was really simple.
So try again.
Let's go. Mouse right click... Wow it is walking.
"hi friend how are you?" enter. The written appears. Oh great  :o. Let's play now!
I began to learn day after day. I tried many shards and played for many years with different guild and a lot of great player. I spent whole night unsleeping and I slept to school ahhahah this game was my obsession  but I had to stop because I hadn't time to spend on  Uo cause work and study.
Now after some years the passion for this game doesn't died and I decide to return.
I hope my story didn't bore you  :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 02:44:20 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thank you for updating your introduction, I am sure Gim will be along soon to unrestrict you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 06:07:44 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Tags: