Author Topic: Hello SUO  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Rev.KlTTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rev.KlT has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello SUO
« on: December 05, 2015, 03:31:55 AM »
Hi therem, I'm Rev.KlT from spain, my real name is Daniel. I'm 26 yo, and i work on a pc shop, small business, where we repair, assembly, and clean pc.

I Started UO back on 2002, and since then i stoped up a bit due another common games, such as diablo, wow, gw, etc...

I started programing couple of months ago, i have the basics to start programming at C#, and I'm getting used to it.

My plans atm is to start my own server(non public), and work on things that Live server has, such as monsters, quests etc...
I saw that you can actually earn a lot from this game in coding skills, why not proceed?

I'been registered for a few days to take a look arround the forum, i discovered a bunch of programs that i didn't knew they existed  :o.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:33:56 AM by Rev.KlT »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello SUO
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:52:09 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What things do you enjoy in game? What is your favorite template? What shard(s) do you play on?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 06:26:10 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What things do you enjoy in game? What is your favorite template? What shard(s) do you play on?

I enjoy the way uo has changed, now you can do a lot of things alone, you will allways depend from different players in one way or another, but i like the Solo style, do champs alone, maybe with 2 accs, doom alone, grind and get goodies, aswell as complete new quests.

My favourite template... well, a long time ago, when i started on APK shards i used to play a warrior-poison, now I'm getting used to Sampire builds, for champions, and the Mystic mages.

Shards(?), good question, i never played for a long time the game, i actually swich, but I'been on, APK back on the days, spanish servers that closed long time ago... i tried aswell the UOGamers servers, Demise, Hybrid, now i just enjoy my own shard trying things, and changing wither range :LOL:

Cheers =).

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 06:51:44 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 06:54:27 AM »
Thanks for the update! I am sure Gim will be along soon to unrestrict you. If you need a change of pace from your own server, SUO has their own official server, Rebirth UO. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=159 You can find the official forums here http://rebirthuo.com/Community/index.php

EDIT: I guess he beat me to it :P

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 07:33:01 AM »
 ;D

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 08:31:46 AM »
Thanks for the update! I am sure Gim will be along soon to unrestrict you. If you need a change of pace from your own server, SUO has their own official server, Rebirth UO. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=159 You can find the official forums here http://rebirthuo.com/Community/index.php

EDIT: I guess he beat me to it :P

Thank you both guys... sorry for the late answer, had a comple of things to do outpc.

Also thanks for the advice... i will try the shard for sure.

Tags: