Author Topic: Returning player  (Read 1636 times)

Offline redneckTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • redneck has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning player
« on: July 27, 2017, 04:13:40 AM »
its been probably 10 years since i last played UO. well now im back and seems to have changed quite a bit. i see a ton of new content, and well its a nice change. for all those that worked on it, thanks.  ok, so lets get on with the introduction. Im chance, atleast thats what i was going by in the game for quite a few years. Im a bit of a lazy hoarder. i prefer to have my animals do all the killing for me while i reap all the glory afterwards lol. so i dont remember stuff being so expensive on the vendors, and im finding it hard to make my way up the food chain, but it will happen in good time. anyway hope to see yall in game.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning player
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 04:05:05 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:30:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:36:03 AM »
Chance, I agree with you.  I was gone for a little over 2 years (to finish School) and when I came back the prices are inflated.  It is so much harder and takes longer to farm enough gold to buy necessary things.  'Bout time, they added the gold system that they have and your whole account shares the same gold, because they are family.  BUT, people selling things for 1 billion plus gold.  WOW!  I just want one billion gold item to sell, so I can buy the things I want...

;D
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 07:33:30 AM »
Welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline mpalameta

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mpalameta has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 01:36:28 PM »
Hi chance