Author Topic: Hi I'm Squirrel999 :)  (Read 2222 times)

Offline squirrel999Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • squirrel999 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Squirrel999 :)
« on: July 20, 2012, 12:45:33 AM »
Hi ! I've been playing UO on and off since December '99 . I just came back form a 3 year break and I have some catching up to do. I'm not very experienced with scripts but I'd really like to learn to write them eventually. I've edited 1 or 2 scripts in the past..but nothing fancy. I changed a loot script once to loot those books of truth the day they came out. I was pretty proud of that one...I really cashed in those first few days  ;D   the good ole self repair suit with hpr..I think I used a cavorting club too.

I've played on multiple shards...mostly pacific. I used to pvp mostly..but I'm finding myself so behind on things I've decided to farm some stuff for a while and rework some skills, rebuild suits..etc. Alot of the new stuff is confusing but I'm slowly figuring it out. I try to read alot and research all the stuff I'm not familiar with.

I used to be pretty good with game mechanics and such...it's kind of frustrating now not knowing how certain things work. I'm slowly finding small changes here and there. I used to run a weird ubws/90archery/mage wep temple that's no longer possible....makes me sad. I was really excited about the imbuing and being able to make certain weapons for that template. Maybe someone else figured it out along the way and they fixed it when imbuing came out just for that reason. It was really fun to play and was a very flexible template..it was just hard finding the specific weapons. I can explain how it all worked if anyone's curious...just seems pointless since it's broke/fixed(?) now.

Well I'm not sure what else to say...I look forward to contributing more stuff and figuring out how to write my own scripts.  ;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm Squirrel999 :)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 05:07:32 AM »
Thank you for the good intro and I am sure someone will come along shortly to replace your restricted status.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:19:14 AM by Masscre »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 05:39:27 AM »
Thanks for the intro...restricted status lifted..have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:46:50 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:20:14 AM »
Can I say WELCOME twice in the same thread?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
Welcome to the site and thank you for the solid intro

Offline squirrel999Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • squirrel999 has no influence.