Author Topic: Hey everyone, I'm Maelific :)  (Read 2776 times)

Offline MaelificTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Maelific has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, I'm Maelific :)
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »
Hey guys. And girls. My name's Maelific. Okay, not really.. my name is REALLY Brandon but y'know I really prefer Mael. ;)

I'm a returning UO player, I used to play fourteen years ago and UO was the love of my life. Call me an addict, 'cause I so am. I love this game and everything about it.

I used to play a thief with GM snoop, stealth, hiding and near GM stealing and lockpicking. Those were the days. Feluccia rocked my world and I haunted the Brit bank like nobody's business! No one's pack was safe! I'd steal your runebook and sell it back to you for 10k! I'd rub up against you in that dungeon with all the lichs and lich lords knowing your first instinct is to recall away from the thief, then steal your silver weapon as it unequipped in the split second it took for you to cast the spell.

Needless to say, trammel made me VERY sad! "game" became scarce and my fun with it. I quit shortly after.

Oh, those were the days. But I'm a reformed thief now and I actually feel bad for stealing from people (so I don't). Those days are behind me. I'm now just as at home in trammel as I once was tromping around wreaking havoc in feluccia. It's amazing what fourteen years will do to your conscience. I don't like making people sad. :(

I've started up a new account as I've lost my old one to the annals of time. Now I play a tamer/mage/treasure hunter! I'm SO looking forward to some treasure hunting!! I just came back on a mythic character token and made some new friends that helped me acquire some pretty awesome pets but I'm waiting patiently (or perhaps not so much) for them to bond so I can take them for a jaunt and dig up some treasure! :)

Anyway that's my UO life story in a nutshell. I used to play Lake Superior and now I'm on Atlantic. The community is amazing and I just can't get over how cool everyone is. It's such a refreshing change from other games I've played over the years. Why did I ever leave?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey everyone, I'm Maelific :)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  You have full access now, so enjoy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Welcome to the site!  There is a lot of new stuff to do for sure.  i enjoyed tmaps for a while and the new ones can get intense.  see you on the boards

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 02:05:08 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO and you problably left for some of the same reasons we did and then just came on back :)

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 04:04:10 AM »
Welcome to the community my friend :) Glad to see you made it here alive! =)
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 06:40:37 AM »
Yeah, thanks. :)

Eager to try my hand at scripting, it excites my inner geek :P

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 10:43:40 AM »
HOLA !!

I used to play a theif back in the old days when there was no criminal flagging.   I recall stocking the depths of Deceit dungeon and hunting the guys training skills at the "Bone Wall".   I used to mark a dozen different runes all over deceit so when a guy Ran away I could recall ahead of him and have my target cursor up to steal when he came through a narrow spot... Was great Fun.  I used to love hiding UNDER summoned deamons bc when someone was fighting they rarely noticed me pop out for the steal from under the deamon lol.. good times.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 03:17:37 PM »
Welcome to the community my friend :) Glad to see you made it here alive! =)

I saw that Maelific was referred by you.  Got any more friends?  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 06:50:36 PM »
haha I used to hide under daemons, too Alpha.. :) great fun indeed

Offline Bruce

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bruce has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 07:26:14 AM »
Welcome

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: