Author Topic: Hello! My name is Simon.  (Read 1338 times)

Offline SimonProdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SimonProd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! My name is Simon.
« on: April 26, 2021, 12:48:50 PM »
    I've been playing UO for a decade or more. I've spent most of my time on free shards. Currently, you'll find me on Pandora. I enjoy the casual nature of that server. No limits on skills is just my speed. When I played on more standard servers, I ran Dell Magewright, the Necro/Scribe/Mage. So many minions. Because of my anti-social nature, I founded the IUS guild. Introverts Unite Seperately!!! Mostly I just played with my wife and friend.

No matter what games you pick up in it's place, Ultima will always bring you home. I can't find anything that completely scratches that specific itch. Ark is nice with mods. Terraria, Starbound, Modded Minecraft, 7 days to die... All of these games can occupy my mind for a while, but here I am again. Hopefully, I can drag my wife back in.

Eventually, I hope to get a private shard running for my close friends. Lucky for me, I know next to nothing about coding! How powerful is a game's hold on you if it makes you willingly attempt to learn coding? I was under the impression that everyone that currently know how to code was tricked into doing it, and physically threatened when they wanted to stop. Obviously, I won't be able to contribute to the cause for quite some time, if ever, but have a heart. Help out this dum dum for now. Maybe I'll come up with something awesome later. I'm not even 40 yet. Plenty of time to learn still.
Knowledge in Nimrod!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! My name is Simon.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 02:53:40 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! My name is Simon.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:28:26 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: