Author Topic: Mods to Spewy's Rune Book Mining  (Read 4874 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Mods to Spewy's Rune Book Mining
« on: June 05, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »
12X got me doing some rune book mining again and he had some great ideas that I really liked. He is still working on his script, but be sure to give it a go when you have a chance.

It the meantime, I am still using Spewy's Runebook Mining script from the EUO forums.  I like to mine in Fel and this script has a solid escape sub. I made a few modifications based on 12X's ideas that I thought I would share.

1. By hard coding the door ID and location and securedrop location in the script the miner SPRINTS into the house and dumps the ore. There is a brief lag opening the secure that is not there when you dump on the steps, but I think the trade-off in not having million stone secures on your steps is worth it -- plus since my house is in Fel it keeps my jack-a$$ neighbor from waiting outside my house to kill me.

2. After playing with 12X's script I added the four blackrock IDs to Spewy's script and have it dumping blackrock and stone into seperate containers, leaving only the ore and gems in the original. I didn't take the time to modify the guided setup, so this only works if you use the manual set up. For anyone who cares:

These two lines go under the BACKPACK AND HOMEBASE SETUP heading

Set %BlkRkBagID XXXXXXX; set to backpack id for bag for blackrock inside bank or house secure

Set %StoneBagID XXXXXXX; set to backpack id for bag for stone inside secure

The following line needs to say %StoneBagID where it currently says %OreBagID:

GoSub DragAnyItem %GraniteType #true %BackpackId All %StoneBagID #false

This line needs to be inserted after the GoSub Drag line just mentioned:

GoSub DragAnyItem %BlkRkTypes #true %BackpackID All %BlkRkBagID #false

And this line needs to go into the item type sub at the end of the script

Set %BlkRkTypes EWF_FWF_UVF_GWF

If anyone needs help making these changes, just give me a shout here..

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:45:17 PM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: