Author Topic: Suggestion for Heartwood Quester and a ?  (Read 1689 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Suggestion for Heartwood Quester and a ?
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
With the addition of the new button to have all items made already tagged for quest, if you switched to getting quest 'before' making the items and had the button clicked to 'quest item' it would save seconds each time.  Just a random thought, since I cant do scripting too well, suggestions and ideas is the best I can do.

Now for the question:

I seem to remember you can get quests from others to maximize your success of getting either 'arch support' or 'simple bow' to get it done quicker.  Can anyone tell me who to get these quests from?
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for Heartwood Quester and a ?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »
On notepad I have these 3 quests saved. However, I'm not sure if they are to help with getting "a simple bow" faster or if they're for something else....

Glassy Foe - Ryal
Dust to Dust -  Aniel
Circle of Life - Mielani

*I just checked uoguide and it looks like these will take out the other options so you can do "arch support" much quicker. Does anyone know which ones to get to help "a simple bow" go faster?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Suggestion for Heartwood Quester and a ?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:00 AM »
I might tweak this at some time.  Right now, it's super stable as it stands and doesn't take much longer to mark the items.

It's an easy tweak for those adventurous scripters to make this change.  If you want to experiment with it for your own scripting needs, then feel free!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: