Author Topic: New to ScriptUO here!  (Read 2473 times)

Offline lowhand7Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lowhand7 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New to ScriptUO here!
« on: August 29, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »
Hi All,

New guy here... lets see...

First got into UO when I was in 9th grade 1 week before finals week.  Got hooked in 2 days and remember rather play UO and running away from dire wolves that were chasing me then study for my biology exam.  Long story short did gain a couple points in my fencing but did not do too well on the exam....

Been playing UO since 2000 mostly on OSI Asian shards like Formosa and Yamato since family located in Asia.  Been in the States for a couple of years now and been mostly playing on Pacific server till I took time off from UO in around 2008.  Just got back to UO a couple of weeks ago and remembered using EasyUO years ago, did a search on google and found this wonderful site..

Avid PvPer and will only PvM and farm resources to fuel my UO pvping(which seems like it will be 50% of my UO gaming time due to the super high price for gear); instead of having a nice UO house I live in a 10x10 shack with a lot of boxes in the house with my pvp gear in it, thats it.  Been always kneen on new pvp methods and strategies since being exposed to the Asian PvP enviornment (japanese pvpers take pvpn seriously and its almost a art; should see the all the stuff they used to carry around when you finally was able to take one of them down)  I really only want to log on to pvp and fight dont care much for anything else unless it would offer me some gear or skill that would put me on top in the pvp scene. 

Friends in UO is important to me, without your pvpn buddies the game and talkn smack on teamspeak would not be as fun; plus teamwork is always important. 

Anyway hoping to make some friends here and maybe learn some scripting and if anyone plays pacific hit me up

ciao

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: New to ScriptUO here!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »
Welcome to the site.  yeah, having the best gear either cost a lot of gold or time but it is nice when it is all in place.  I am certainly glad that there is a obliterate side to the game but man have I gotten rusty.  Hope to see you adding to the conversations on the forums.   :)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »
Welcome and Good Luck!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Lowhand7! :)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:24 PM »
Welcome to the site! 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 07:35:20 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline theonequasi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • theonequasi has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:49 AM »
Peace & Good Luck ......   ;D