Author Topic: Blackrock Golems  (Read 3197 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Blackrock Golems
« on: October 10, 2010, 09:53:08 PM »
Blackrock Golems are stupid.

50,000 hp
Resists from two indicate everything at least 80 except cold, with was 55 in both cases.  Poison on one was 94, the other was 95.

Took me two mystic mages casting RC and constantly healing a G Drag to kill it.  One hour, fifteen minutes with no deaths of me or pet. 

Damn thing runs like barracoon when it gets to 5% health

And they drop...1700 gold and some garbage.

Seriously?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Blackrock Golems
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 06:52:15 AM »
OMG - and on top of that the event isn't even running yet to my knowledge.  I mean the spawn is there but the the official event isnt running.  That is just my thinking at this point so too much time to lose.  Interesting findings so far.  ugg...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 07:04:52 AM »
I am sure I missed something, but what event?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 07:10:04 AM »
I am sure I missed something, but what event?

They said that they would start the Magencia event(s) when the booster comes out.  Very recently, Magencia has been invested with deamons and Blackrock Golems.   They give bane and opidian points etc.  It will be connected to the awesome Spirituality event that cannot keep me away.  LOL

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 07:12:04 AM »
Magincia is an island right?...we have boats...with cannons...hmm...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 07:17:04 AM »
I was in magencia on siege yesterday and did not see anything??

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:49 AM »
I saw them Saturday.

Boats with cannons go live tomorrow on the 14th.  14.99.  I cannot resist trying it lol.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 08:32:59 AM »
You'll need a sacrificial lamb to drag the golems to the coastline.  I honestly didn't think of that.

How much damage do these cannons do, because that is a LOT of HP per golem and a LOT of golems to kill.

I'm going to watch the carnage on my stealther and be the first one on the island to snag lootz.

;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 09:10:21 AM »
The stealther is a good idea I may have to get my old stealter out of mothballs.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 09:30:29 AM »
I watched a friend do it with 2 mysto mages just dropping rising collosus on them. Took about an hour.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 09:36:51 AM »
I watched a friend do it with 2 mysto mages just dropping rising collosus on them. Took about an hour.

His RCs were stronger than mine, then, because it took me an hour fifteen with two mystics dropping RCs and a GDragon tank.

Did your friend have any better loot than what I reported?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 09:46:47 AM »
Nope, Loot was *Explicitve* and more *Explicitive*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »
Bah.  Either they didn't put decent loot on these, or they haven't turned it on yet because it's not "time".

Either way - BOO.

>:(

Tags: